Welcome to the Center for Business & Innovation

Our entrepreneur portal contains over a dozen no-cost programs to help you plan & grow your business.

All the Resources You Need to Start & Grow Your Small Business Under One Roof

The Center for Business & Innovation (CB&I) is committed to business prosperity throughout Washington state. We provide no-cost services and resources for entrepreneurs, business owners, and managers to help them achieve greater success.

CB&I's Upcoming Trainings & Events

The lobby of the Center for Business and Innovation. There are empty chairs in front  of windows with the name of the center above them.
the center for business & innovation

Many of our trainings are now available online!

We know entrepreneurs are very busy so we offer many of our training series online on demand. Explore resources to learn more!


Intro to Business Live Webinar

View Full Event Calendar >

Explore All CB&I Program & Resources

Give the Gift of Opportunity

Learn more about how you can help support small businesses during Entrepreneur Month!