The Lacey MakerSpace is a workshop for builders and inventors. Located on the St. Martin’s University Campus in Zaverl Hall the space serves as a catalyst for economic growth. The Lacey MakerSpace benefits the community by providing access to advanced design and fabrication tools, business and education resources, and skill development.
Lacey MakerSpace Offers:
- Monthly memberships to the public
- Prototyping services for clients that want to have a product prototype made for them
- Classes and Training
- Team Building Activities for organization members to make something together
The Lacey MakerSpace has a wide variety of tools they offer for use including:
- Epilog Helix 60w Laser Engraver/Cutter
- Langmuir Systems CNC Plasma Cutter
- Miller MIG Welder
- Esab MIG/TIG/Stick Welder
- Oxy Acetylene Welding and Cutting Torch
- Porter Cable 15″ Floor Drill Press
- Enco Cut Off Saw
- Central Machinery 4.5″ Horizontal Metal Band Saw
- Variety of hand-held power tools
- Creality CR10S 3D Printers (3)
- Luzbot 3D Printer
- MakerBot Replicator 3D Printers (2)
- Makerbot 3D Scanner
- Matter & Form 3D Scanner
- Quality Vacuum Former
- Carvewright CNC Wood Router
- MPCNC Wood Router
- Sawstop Table Saw
- Dewalt Compound Miter Saw
- Porter Cable Band Saw
- Porter Cable Disc and Belt Sanding Station
- Central Machinery Scroll Saw
- Jet Lathe small
- Central Machinery Lathe large
- Dewalt Planer
- RBI Hawk Scroll Saw
- Woodmaster Planer
- Delta Mortiser
- Brother Embroidery Machine
- Singer Sewing Machine
- Singer Overlock
- Silhouette Vinyl Cutter
- Canon Plotter Printer 36″
- Volcano Heat Press
- 1600watt Iron
- Self-healing cutting mat
- Chicago Electric Soldering Guns
- Anti-Static Mats
- Circular Magnifiers with lights
This program is ideal for
- Entrepreneurs that want to invent and prototype their own product.
- Individuals interested in learning how to use different types of tools.
- Individuals interested in making a product(s) to sell as business.
- Individuals and businesses seeking training.
- Businesses seeking a team building activity based around making something.
- Individuals and businesses that have an idea for a product or fabrication and want someone to create it for them.